Today we share Gcam for Moto G 5G Plus. Moto G 5G Plus captures really impressive photos from its camera module. The Moto G 5G Plus brings a 48-MP primary camera with a quad-camera setup. You can try Pixel 4 camera on Moto G 5G Plus for a better camera experience. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus.
The stock camera app brings a night mode, with some new modes and more also brings some significant improvements. But there is no cooperation between Google camera, and Gcam optimization takes mind-blowing pictures by Moto G 5G Plus. The Google camera is one of the best camera apps that offer to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus.
Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Both devices bring Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Here we found the best working Google Camera 8.8 for Moto G 5G Plus.
GCam For Moto G 5G Plus
Before installing the Google camera, check some camera specifications about the devices. Motorola Moto G 5G Plus on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. On the front, the Motorola Moto G 5G Plus packs a 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a second 8-megapixel camera. So let’s download Gcam for Moto G 5G Plus from below.
Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus
Latest GCAM MOD – Google Camera APK MOD for All Android
Steps To Install Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage, and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for Moto G 5G Plus – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (nokia53.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones updates – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply