Today we share Gcam for Redmi 10X. Redmi released a first flagship phone. Redmi 10X has equipped with the MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm) chipset. Are you looking for a Google Camera For Redmi 10X? The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Redmi stock camera is excellent and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera For Redmi 10X.
Google Camera For Redmi 10X
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Redmi 10X comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Redmi 10X.
The Redmi 10X on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Download Redmi 10X Google Camera
Install Gcam For Redmi 10X
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for Redmi 10X – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (OP7TSettingGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Done!! Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Redmi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.