Today we share Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A31 and A41. Samsung Galaxy A31 and A41 capture really impressive photos from their camera module. Both devices bring the same camera sensor. The Galaxy A31 comes with a quad-camera setup, and Galaxy A41 brings a triple-camera setup. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A31 and Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A41.
The stock camera app brings a night mode, with some new modes and more also brings some significant improvements. But there is no cooperation between Google camera and Galaxy A31 and A41, Gcam optimization takes mind-blowing pictures with Galaxy A31 and A41. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A31 and A41.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A31 and A41
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Both devices bring Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy A31 and A41.
GCam For Samsung Galaxy A31 and A41
Before installing the Google camera, check some camera specifications about both devices. Samsung Galaxy A31 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture, a second 8-megapixel, a third 5-megapixel, and a fourth 5-megapixel camera. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. And Samsung Galaxy A41 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture, a second 8-megapixel, and a third 5-megapixel camera. It sports a 25-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture. So let’s download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A31 and A41 from below.
Download Google Camera for Galaxy A31 and A41
Steps To Install Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage, and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for Galaxy A31 and A41 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (nokia53.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones updates – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.