Some days ago, Poco launched its Poco X2 successor budget smartphone, called Poco X3. This device captures awe-inspiring photos in this segment device. The Poco X3 dons a peculiar-looking quad-camera module on its back panel with a primary 64MP sensor. Also, Poco X3 comes with all camera features like Night mood, panorama, and more. Poco X3 brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport, so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 5 camera on Poco X3 to take some good optimized images. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Poco X3.
Google Camera 8.0 For Poco X3
Poco X3 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.73 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. Image quality was good when shooting during the day. But if you want to capture some stunning low-light images, you can download the Pixel 5 Camera app on Poco X3. The default camera app on Poco phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 8.0 for Poco X3.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.0 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.0 for Poco X3.
Download Google Camera for Poco X3
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Poco X3 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (realmec15-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Poco X3 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Poco device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.