Install Pixel 2 Portrait Mode Camera App On Any Android Oreo Device
End of the previous year Google launched their new device Google Pixel 2. This device snatched away the best camera device in the smartphone market. Pixel 2’s camera comes with many unique features and offering portrait mode that beat all other smartphones with a single rare camera. After long waiting yesterday we found Pixel 2 Portrait Mode Camera App for any Android Oreo device.
Pixel 2 Portrait Mode Camera comes with many other features like Slow Motion, Photo Sphere, AR Sticker, Panorama with many more. Thanks to XDA senior member ” Arnova8G2 ” to port this Snapdragon-optimized version of Google Camera app. He modified the app to use the Non-Google running device.
If you like Portrait Mode feature and you want to install this features on your device you are the right place. This Pixel 2 Portrait Mode Camera App doesn’t require root to use all features. At this time this Portrait Mode features use only on rare camera, does not work on front camera maybe, coming soon in next update. Ok, now see some of the screenshot of Portrait Mode and below you can see the download link. Let’s go to the instruction.
- Portrait Mode
- Slow Motion
- Photo Sphere
- AR Sticker
- And much more.
⇓⇓ Download Pixel 2 Portrait Mode Camera App ⇓⇓
You may also like:
- Download The Google Camera.apk file.
- Install Google Camera.apk
- Back to home and open camera App and allow all permissions.
- Now enjoy Google Camera on your android devices.
- Click on settings button to access additional settings.
- You can see those option Portrait Mode, Slow Motion, Photo Sphere, AR Sticker, Panorama and much more.