Enable Portrait Mode On Android 7.0 With Google Camera
Previous year Google launched Android 8.0 OREO with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with new Google Camera. The Google is of the best camera that featured best Portrait mode. But Google camera supports only on Android 8.0 OREO, Luckily, a developer builds unofficial Camera app called Google Camera was released. Now it supports on any Android 7.0 nougat devices. So you can enable portrait Mode on Android 7.0.
Do you love to take a selfie? You did not get bokeh mode on your android device. If your device is running on Android 7.0 nougat then you must try Google Camera app. It doesn’t need any custom recovery or root access, it is a very simple way to install. Just follow the guide below and enable Portrait Mode on Android 7.0 with Google Camera.
Move To Table
Google camera For Android 7.0 Nougat device:
Portrait mode replaces the previous lens blur mode, and it generates two photos one HDR + photo and other one portrait effect. This is a first Google Camera for Android 7.0 that support portrait mode. If you own a device running on android 7.0 Nougat and above you can try to get the feature working without needing dual lenses. Download Google Camera apk from below to enable Pixel 2 Portrait Mode on any Android 7.0 nougat device.
You may also like: Guide To Enable Google Assistant on Any Android Marshmallow Devices
- Portrait Mode Front/Back Cam
- HDR+ Front/Back Cam
- Photo Sphere
- Slow Motion.
Download Google Camera For Nougat:
The APK work on any android 7.0 nougat and above devices. Download Gcam mod app from below and install it as a normal APK.
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change camera setting from setting option.