Samsung recently announced the first 5G smartphone under the mid-range segment. The phone is called Samsung Galaxy A90 5G. The main highlight of the device is 5G connectivity. Also, this device has the latest Snapdragon 855 processor with a triple-camera module. Fortunately, Samsung Galaxy A90 5G brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport, so you can use the Pixel 5 Camera port (also known as GCam mod) on the Galaxy A90 5G to take awesome images. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
Google Camera 8.0 For Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture; a second 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture. The device recently received the One UI 2.5 update, with many improvements to the default camera app. But if you want to capture some impressive low-light shots then you can download the Pixel 5 (GCam) Camera app on Samsung Galaxy A90 5G. Here we found the best working Google Camera 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. It allows you to capture mind-boggling shots in almost any situation. Also, you can access the enhanced Night Sight mode from GCam 8.0. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.0 for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Samsung Galaxy A90 5G – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (gcama90-config.xml) file in “/Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder)”.
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Poco device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.