Google has reached new heights in mobile photography with the launch of the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Plus phones. The popular Google Camera app build v8.4.300 comes with the Pixel 6 Pro device. The new version of GAM has a lot of new features, bug fixes, and support for older Pixel phones also has a lot of new options. The whole Android community is waiting for a Moded Google Camera 8.4 APK. The first-ever Gcam 8.4.300 APK has been made public by the developer BSG and it is available for download now. Here, you can download the GCAM 8.4 MOD APK for all Android devices.
The best thing about Gcam 8.4 is that it is a modified version of the Google Camera app that can run on most third-party or non-pixel Android phones. All kinds of phones made by companies like Samsung, Xiaomi, and more are included in this. BSG has made a Gcam 8.4 MOD APK that works with Android 12, 11, 10, or later.
Google has also completely changed the user interface after launching Gcam v8. A setting icon or gear icon on the top right corner of the Gcam 8.4’s UI hides most of the options. This makes the UI even cleaner. This means that the viewfinder will take up less space on your phone.
Google Camera 8.4.300 features
- Maintain the same level of Night Sight performance when switching between Portrait and Camera modes.
- Settings for video stabilization: Added three modes based on the intended use.
- “Locked” mode is useful for recording lengthy movies or when you need to glance away from the camera.
- “Active” mode is for the most strenuous occasions.
- For smooth and panned shots, use the “Cinematic” setting.
- New zoom buttons: new zoom buttons that allow you to instantly zoom in or out. To utilize the entire zoom slider, tap and hold a zoom button or pinch-zoom.
- With the magic eraser, you can remove strangers and unpleasant things from your photographs.
In the new Gcam 8.4.300.414775575.18 version, you can more easily see that you need to swipe down from the top of your screen to get to the options and settings menu. If you want to remove people or other things from photos, there’s a feature called “Magic Eraser” that can do that for you. It also has features astrophotography mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more from the previous Google Camera 8.4. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.4 for all Android devices.
The best part is that with the new Gcam 8.4 MOD, you may be able to use auxiliary camera lenses (telephoto and ultrawide camera lenses), which will give you better-quality photos.
Latest Gcam 8.4 APK Download (Google Camera 8.4 APK Mod)
GCam 8.4 may be installed on previous Pixel smartphones, such as the Pixel 5, 5XL, 4, 4 XL, 3, 3XL, 2, 2 XL, and OG Pixel, as well as third-party Android devices. Make sure that your smartphone is running Android version 10 or a later version.
Install Google Camera 8.4 on Android
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: How To Install Android 11 Emojis On Android Devices
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Android device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.