Earlier this year, Google tested Android 11. This is now running on the beta test program on their Pixel device. Android 11 comes with lots of new features and a better look. We will know about the OS features later, Android 11 brings along 62 new emojis (117, if you count the variations separately). Here we share how to install Android 11 Emojis on Android devices.
The new emoji look too beautiful and modern for your device. The Android 11 emojis are now available for root users. You can install it on any version of the Android device via Magisk. If your phone doesn’t have Magisk, then go to Magisk post on our blog, then download the Magisk file and install it. Then you can follow this guide to install Android 11 Emojis.
Install Android 11 Emojis
Google adds emotion, intention, and character to simple words. Also, they frequently added and updated emojis to prove their importance in modern communication and expression. One thing to keep in mind is that the emoji can only be visible on your device keyboard. Many apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, and many more are using their own styles emoji. Thanks, XDA Senior Member “RKBD” to extract new Emojis from unreleased Android 11 for Android and make it for Magisk module. Android 11 Fonts download link below.
- Your device must be rooted in using Magisk.
- Download the listed file from below and follow the steps carefully.
How To Install Android 11 Emojis
- First, open Magisk manager app.
- Then Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Now navigate the “New Android 11 font.zip” and click on it to install.
- After flashing is finished, reboot your device.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy Android 11 fonts.
- How to send WhatsApp messages without saving contacts
- Install new Google Assistant 2.0 on Android Device
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums?. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff, wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.