WhatsApp has been serving for over ten years to Global user but till only lets us chat with our contacts. In the world, this is the most popular messaging apps. It now offers voice call, video call, group calling, deleting sent message for everyone, also a newly added dark mode for all users. But still, some features are missing like send WhatsApp messages without saving contacts. Here we share 3 ways to message a number on WhatsApp without adding them as a contact first.
If you want to message to a new person you need to add them in the contact list then refresh the Whatsapp contacts list and only then the number appears to begin a chat. This process is too lengthy and time-consuming. So if you want to bypass this silly restriction and chat with a new contact right away follow the steps below to send WhatsApp messages without saving contacts.
Before start process makes sure you have installed WhatsApp on your device. Either download latest version WhatsApp from below.
How to start a Whatsapp chat with unknown numbers with WhatsApp’s own wa.me links
WhatsApp provides an official way to message an unsaved number with official Whatsapp’s wa.me link.
- Open any of your favourite browser on your smartphone. (Chrome, Firefox)
- Then go to the below web-address.
- After that, replace the last part (phonenumber in the link) with the full number, with the country and region code, but without any + or – or () or 00.
- For example, if you want to chat with the number +91-70441-19999 in India, you would go to the URL: https://wa.me/917044119999.
- Now you will see a prompt to send a message to the number.
- Click on the ‘MESSAGE‘ button and it directly redirects to Whatsapp conversation page on this number.
- That’s it now you send a message.
Using 3rd party App
This is a bit easier method than the previous one. Here we use some 3rd party app to chat with an unknown person in WhatsApp. Those app use the previous method but in some easier way. Let’s see the steps below.
- FIrst download any of this app on your device.
- Then open app on your device.
- Select Country code and enter Phone No.
- Now enter your Message below or directly click on open button to open Whatsapp conversation page.
Method 3: Message a number on WhatsApp without adding it to your contacts
This is the easiest, fastest, and best method to chat with know number without saving in the contact. Very few people only know that trick but this method doesn’t work in some devices. We have tested this method on Android 9 Pie and 10 stock devices, it works fine. One UI and other third-party Android-based UI phones may or may not support this yet.
- Open dialer on your device.
- Then write the number along with + and the country code.
- Now press and hold the number to select it, after you have selected there should be a few options appearing on the screen like call, cut, copy and share along with the three dots menu.
- Click on three dot menu and you will see some option, Select Whatsapp message.
- A new chat will be opened on Whatsapp. That’s it, now you can send a text.
If you like this trick to chat with unsaved contract on WhatsApp, please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.