Today we share Asus 6z Google Camera in this post. This is the best camera app for Asus 6z. Asus 6z camera comes with Motorized flip-up main camera module. The camera brings dual 48-megapixel (wide) + 13-megapixel (ultrawide) camera and this camera is used as a front and back camera. As DXOMark rating this device is now top selfie camera smartphone. We all want our phone camera quality is very good. Well, so Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Asus 6z in some cases. The Google camera is the best camera app comes with Night Sight and best portrait features with HDR+ features. Gcam is very much popular camera app for Android smartphone. Today we share Google Camera For Asus 6z.
Google Camera For Asus 6z
If you love Gcam interface and want to use on your Asus 6z then you are the right place. Here we share GCam on Asus 6z for all type of device (root and non-root). Asus 6z already supports google Camera2API, so now you can install it like a simple APK. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera. It provides better low light image quality and a more clear picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Asus 6z.
Thanks to Developers to make the Gcam for Asus 6z. Those users bought this device can try this Google camera. In this MOD the portrait mode and Night sight feature are working. Check them out download the Google camera APK from below link.
Download Asus 6z Google Camera[bs-white-space]
Google_Camera Updated Downloads:
- Google Camera_Updated For Asus 6Z (48MP)
- Gcam_Updated SAVITAR 18/08/2019
- Updated Gcam 7.2 21/12/2019 Update
Enable the 48MP mode from AWB menu!!
Gcam 7.3 Update
Changelogs for 7.3 Version 17-5-2020:
Based on GCam 7.3.018 (V1.8) thanks to Urnyx05
Fixed video stabilization switch for Zenfone 6
Inverted aux IDs for Zenfone 5Z (Thanks Urnyx05)
Fixed slow-motion crash for Zenfone 6 (Thanks Arnova8G2)
Fixed EIS video (back camera) for Zenfone 5Z
Install Gcam on Asus 6z
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How To Use Config File (For 7.3 Version)
- To use the Config File, First to File Manager on your device.
- Now you are in internal storage, create a folder named “Gcam“.
- Open the Gcam folder, and again create a new folder named “configs7“.
- Now just copy the downloaded config file in the “Configs7” folder.
- Is Everything done? Now just launch the Google Camera app.
- In Google Camera, Double-tap in the blank area near the shutter icon.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen, Go to Settings–>Tap on restore button.
- Close the Google Camera app again open it.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera For Asus 6z. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.