Huawei P30 Pro is the newest model launched for the Huawei P series flagship. Here is another ported version of Google Camera for Huawei P30 Pro. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. Though the P30 Pro is a camera beast, it was in too much hype for its 50X zoom which was just insane. Gcam would not matter much in Huawei devices but if you are curious and wants to try then you can try. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. Some of the features are working only in this version so you can try it yourself. Today we share a guide to installing Ported Google Camera for Huawei P30 Pro.
Ported Google Camera
If you love the Google camera interface and want to install it on your Huawei P30 Pro device then you are in the right place. It required does not need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Huawei P30 Pro.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched a new Gcamera with a pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low-light camera quality. So if you have a Huawei P30 Pro device which is already a camera beast but want to try something new.
Huawei P30 Pro is having already a good camera as per reviews. In this MOD the portrait mode and Night sight feature is hit or miss. Check them out and download the Google camera APK from the below link.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear cam working
- default camera settings are working
- Other feature works well.
- Night Sight (Heat or Miss)
- HDR+ not working
- If you change some settings BSG camera app will crash
Download Huawei P30 Pro Google Camera:
GCAM 7.6 FOR Huawei P30 Pro –
More EMUI Camera Mods – Enable AR Effects On Huawei and Honor
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation is complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Huawei P30 Pro. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!