Samsung launched the S21 Ultra recently as a higher-end device. The Galaxy S21 is much praised for being an all-rounder. You can get Google Camera For Galaxy S21 Ultra and take more detailed pictures. Galaxy S21 Ultra Gcam is the best alternative for more great features. The S21 Ultra Google Camera is developed by ZGCAM and others.
The Google Camera 8.8 is the latest version available right now. It’s still in BETA but it can work on Galaxy S21 Ultra. Galaxy S21 Ultra Google camera is not much stable but surely give it a try. Galaxy S21 Ultra Gcam will surely perform better than the stock camera in some cases.
Though the Exynos version may not work I am not sure. But make sure to try all the APKs for Snapdragon or Exynos chipsets. If one doesn’t work try the other one irrespective of your devices.
So as the title of the article is, Below are the two versions of Gcam available. You can download it according to your device type. Google Camera For S21 Ultra is available for both the Snapdragon and Exynos variants. You just need to download the version according to your device version.
You can enjoy the features like AR Stickers, nightlights, etc on your S21 Ultra device. No doubt the S21 Ultra camera is already good enough but if you want to try it out you can surely try GCam. You can compare both the stock camera and GCam results. Who knows the Gcam might come in handy sometimes.
As I have said earlier, you should try all the APKs listed below irrespective of your device. Whether it is Exynos or Snapdragon try all of them and keep whichever works well.
Download Google Camera 8.8 for Galaxy S21 Ultra
Latest GCAM For Galaxy S21 Ultra – SGCAM_184.108.40.206_STABLE_V5.apk | Iphone14-ProMax????BSG8.1(Yuv✓)_KimTvOfficial™.xml
For EXNOS Variants
YOU CAN TRY THESE CONFIGS ON A SNAPDRAGON DEVICE TOO AND VICE VERSA!!
For Snapdragon Variants
How To Install
- Download The Galaxy S21 Ultra Google Camera APK from the above downloads section.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install the APK Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How to use a config file
- Download both the XML file and Gcam APK from the above downloads section.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (XML) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Now install the Google Camera APK.
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and click “restore.”
Galaxy S21 Related
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Stock Ringtones Collection
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Note 20 Ultra device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.