Download Google Camera For HTC 10 To Get HDR+ & Portrait
Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for HTC 10. HTC 10 comes with the 12-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera. We all want good camera quality of our device, Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of HTC 10. The Google camera is of the best camera app that featured best Portrait mode also HDR+. Nowadays Gcam is very much popular. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode/bokeh with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install HTC 10 Google Camera.
If you love Google camera interface and want to use on your HTC 10 then you are the right place. Here we share both Rooted and Non-Rooted device guide to install Google Camera on HTC 10. You can install it like a simple APK or use the Magisk module. In some places, google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for HTC 10.
Move To Table
Google Camera For HTC 10
Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device. Gcam gives you to a better quality of photo in select areas. Thanks to XDA Senior Member “aer0zer0” to make Magisk module and Thanks to “skulshady” to Make app Gcam for HTC 10. So if you have an HTC 10 and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality of HTC 10 then you must try HTC 10 Google Camera.
- 60fps video
- Slow motion
- Motion photos
- Portrait mode
- Much more.
Download Google Camera For HTC 10:
Install Gcam on HTC 10:
As Normal Apk (Non-Rooted):
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Using Magisk (Rooted):
- Download Gcam Module.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the Gcam Module.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.