Nokia 8.1 is the newest model launched after Nokia 8. Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for Nokia 8.1. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. So here is the Google Camera For Nokia 8.1. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is of the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for Nokia 8.1.
Ported Google Camera For Nokia 8.1:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Nokia 8.1 device then you are the right place. It required root permissions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Nokia 8.1.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have a Nokia 8.1 device and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device. The Camera port is developed by BSG.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ On Both Rear+Front Cams
- Video Stabilization
- Both Cam Portrait Mode
Updated Gcam Marlin-Ku 21/07/2019 Changelogs:
Changed “interface” to pixel 3.
Re-added jpeg quality, now it works.
Sabre mode control added.
This is a test version if you are getting too many bugs to download an earlier version.
Updated 17/10/2019 Gcam version:
Support for Android 10
Updated 7.2 Version Gcam 07/12/2019:
Added a primitive 2api level switch for devices that are not added to the list, for example, op6. Run in video mode, go to settings, in the advanced ones, select the full support level.
Tested on the XRN5 and Nokia 8.1 with Android 10. On Nokia 8.1, the video on the front camera does not work.
Download Nokia 8.1 Google Camera:
- Latest Update 04/07/2019 Gcam
- Latest Update 21/07/2019 Gcam
- Google Camera Android 10 17/10/2019
- Google Camera 7.2 Version Latest 07/12/2019
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Now you have Google Cam For Nokia 8.1. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!