Good news for Nubia Redmagic 8 Pro users the new Google Camera for Redmagic 8 Pro is now available for download. The new Redmagic 8 Pro is a new Flagship Gaming Android device from Nubia with a triple camera setup to complete other brands. The Redmagic 8 Pro comes with a 50MP primary camera sensor and an 8 MP ultrawide, 2 MP macro sensor. Redmagic 8 Pro is a Gaming Android device so the camera performance can’t be comparable with normal Android Devices. But you can improve the camera quality with moded camera apps, that’s where moded Google Camera plays the role. In this post, we will share all the available Moded Google Camera For Redmagic 8 Pro GCam 8.4 to GCam 8.8 with XML files.
The google camera app officially builds for Google Pixel devices, but many developers like BSG, Shamim, and MWP Mod the Google Camera app for Other Android Devices. The moded Google Camera app improves HDR quality, and night sight and provides better Portrait shots than the official camera app. So if you are an Android enthusiast you may start looking for the Google camera app after buying a new Andriod Phone. We have already shared the TWRP recovery for Redmagic 8 Pro and the Guide on how to Root the Redmagic 8 Pro device and this time we will share Google Camera For the Redmagic 8 Pro device.
Google Camera Features
- HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight highlights all the details and colors that get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
- Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional-quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
- Portrait mode – (with Focus Slider) It helps blur out the background so that the subject of the photo stands out more
- Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
- And many more like Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Panorama, Lens Blur, Google Lens, etc.
- Redmagic 8 Pro, Redmagic 8S Pro
Google Camera For Redmagic 8 Pro Screenshots
Download Google Camera For Redmagic 8 Pro
We have collected all the Google Cameras available For the Redmagic 8 Pro device from the Nubia communities. You can get working moded GCAM 8.4 to GCAM 8.8 for the Redmagic 8 Pro device in the download sections. Not just that we have also shared the GCAM XML file for the Redmagic 8 Pro device so you don’t have to configure the GCAM app manually.
BSG Google Camera 8.9 APK ⇒ Google Camera APK MOD for All Android
SGCAM 8.8 ⇒ SGCAM_184.108.40.206_STABLE_V13.apk
How to Install Google Camera on Redmagic 8 Pro
1. Download all of the above Google Camera For Redmagic 8 Pro APK and XML config files.
2. Install the GCAM app and allow all the permissions and try any of the Google Camera apps on your phone.
3. After installing the GCAM APK place the XML file for GCAM 8.4 versions. Navigate to Internal Storage –> GCam –> Configs 8.4 folder. (If the folder is not present create it).
4. After that paste any of the Config XML files in this location and check which config is best for your device.
5. But for SGCAM paste the config file in the SGCam –> Config folder.
6. Now open the GCAM and double-tap on the black spaces between the shutter and the camera switch buttons, and import the config.
Finally, All the GCAM functions should work, Here is some setting you can check if the XML files don’t work for your device.
- Set Camera Photo Resolution To Max from – More Settings -> Camera Photo Resolution -> Max Resolution
- Go to settings – Advance Choose the Device Interface – pixel 7 Pro, hardware level – To Fix Everything works
- Fix GREEN PHOTOS – Turn on AWB (auto white balance) or Enable auto CT color correction from Settings -> Processing Function -> Color Correction -> Auto CT color correction Enable all the functions for all the Sensors one by one.