Rooted your smartphone? But some popular apps detect your root and prevents you from running their apps. So here is how to hide root from apps detecting the root apps by using Rootcloak. There are many apps tested on this method and it’s doing its job good. I say rooting is fun for me but also some users look is different as rooting involves violation of phone’s warranty and other risks. Many popular apps like payments app are not accepting the rooted devices for their use. There are plenty of reasons for that. But the mods, custom ROMs love is beyond those reasons. 😀 You can hide root Android by using the Root_Cloak App.
There were many apps like hide my root which does the job of hiding the root. But the app names Rootcloak is doing the job good in most of the apps. Magisk hide sometimes is not working in some apps like TEZ Payments app. So Rootcloak can hide root Android. This is how to hide root access from apps detecting root access. You can install Rootcloak by using Cydia Substrate or Xposed module.
How To Hide Root From Apps Using Rootclock:
1. Install RootCloak By Using Cydia Substrate:
- First, you need to install CYDIA Substrate from this LINK.
- Download SELinux mode changer and set it to PERMISSIVE.
- Now install ROOTCLOAK Plus.
- Now its time to reboot your smartphone.
- After reboot open the ROOTCLOAK PLUS app and select the apps you want hide root from apps.
- If you don’t see the app you want to hide then click on + icon to add it.
2. Install RootCloak By Using Xposed Module:
- If you are on Nougat or Marshmallow you can use the Xposed module. if you don’t have it installed check here.
- Now download and install the ROOTCLOAK module.
- Open the Xposed installer, and tap on Framework—–>Installer.
- Now click on modules and install the Root_Cloak module.
- Reboot your device and you will be ready to use the module.
done, now use your favorite apps without the problem of root access. This app will hide root Android. So this was about how to hide root from apps that detect the root access. If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Leave a Reply