Guide To Increase Headset Volume In Huawei P9 Lite (Root)
Short Info About Huawei P9 Lite:
The Huawei P9 Lite smartphone which was launched in April 2016. The phone comes with the 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The display has PPI of 424 pixels per inch. The P9 Lite is powered by 2.0GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor comes with 2/3GB of RAM. Huawei P9 Lite has 16GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. cameras are to be considered the P9 Lite comes with the 13 megapixels at the rear at 8 megapixels a the front.
Heading towards the post, Guide To Increase Headset Volume In Huawei P9 Lite (Root). We will edit the file which is located in the root directory. So here the things we will require to do this.
- Rooted Huawei P9 Lite (B370/B380) Here Guide=>.
- Root file explorer like Solid Explorer, ES file explorer
NOTE: Single sim devices in this model known as Venus and Venus 2 known as the dual sim devices. We will edit the file accordingly.
Recommended For You:
- Hide your any folder in Android using ES File Explorer
- Tutorial To Enable The Miracast (Cast Screen) On Moto G
- How To Download WhatsApp Status Videos And Photos On Android
- Huawei P9 Not Charging Problem Jumper Solution
Guide To Increase The Headset Volume:
- Make sure you have root access, use any Root Explorer App.
- Now, navigate through the Product–>etc—>Audio—>hi6402mixer_volume_(Your Model Venus or Venus 2).
- After that, Search for ” mixer_volumes_VENUS_ce” for Single sim devices and “mixer_volumes_VENUS2_ce” for dual sim devices.
- Now open that file in the text editor and search for the following part.
<path name=”media-headphone” >
<ctl name=”S1 IL PGA GAIN” value=”0″ />
<ctl name=”S1 IR PGA GAIN” value=”0″ />
<ctl name=”HPL PGA GAIN” value=”10″ />
<ctl name=”HPR PGA GAIN” value=”10″ />
- Now we need to change the values of HPL PGA GAIN and HPR PGA GAIN from 10 to 24 and save this file.
NOTE: Not necessary to set value above 20. It is too extreme already too extreme for value larger than 20. Unless you want to burn your ears. Just set 15 to be at safe side.
That’s it, now reboot your phone and enjoy the louder music. If you like the post Don’t forget to share!! If you have any problems comment below in comment box.
Like Huawei Dev For More Updates.