Install LineageOS 16.0 For Nubia M2 (Android 9.0 Pie)
Good news for ZTE Nubia M2 user, Android 9.0 LineageOS 16.0 is now available for ZTE Nubia M2. LineageOS 16.0 one of the best custom ROM for Android smartphone. LineageOS 16.0 based on latest Android 9.0 android version. You can get much more performance and stability on this ROM, also you will get the experience of stock Android UI. If you are ZTE Nubia M2 user then you must try Android 9.0 Pie LineageOS 16.0 for Nubia M2. Let’s check features of the LineageOS 16.0.
Install LineageOS 16.0 For Nubia M2
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. So you can customize it whatever you want. This custom ROM optimized for performance, battery backup, and gaming. It’s perfect for daily usage. Also, LineageOS 16.0 brings many themes, Audio FX and much more features. This ROM is almost stable for daily using. Download and install Android 9.0 Pie LineageOS 16.0 For Nubia M2.
LineageOS 16.0 Android 9.0 ROM For Nubia M2
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “highwaystar_ru” to release LineageOS 16.0 Android 9.0 Pie ROM for ZTE Nubia M2. Lineage OS can installed via TWRP, if you already install TWRP recovery on your device then let’s begin with the tutorial and install LineageOS 16.0 Android 9.0 ROM For Nubia M2.
- Wifi doesn’t work on first boot (After setup your device reboots your device then connect Wi-Fi).
- SELinux works in permissive mode.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery ⇒ Guide Here
- Download LineageOS 16.0 Custom ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the full instruction carefully.
LineageOS 16.0 For Nubia M2 ROM Link:
Guide to install:
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the “LineageOS 16.0” file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Once done again back to a recovery menu and install Gapps file.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
If you like our post then share it with your friends and if you face any problem then comment below.