How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi Note 4 [MTK]
Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 4 smartphone in August 2016. The Redmi Note 4 comes with 5.5 inch HD 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels display. Note 4 Powerd by MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797 2.1 GHz quad-core processor 2GB of ram. About the storage, it has 16GB 128GB of internal memory. About the camera, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Power 13-megapixel back camera and 5-megapixel front for selfies. The Note 4 running on Android 6.0 Miui 8 and is a 4100mAh Non-removable battery.
New Xiaomi Android phones always released with lock bootloader. New Xiaomi device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Root Redmi Note 4 [MTK] with Twrp 3.0 recovery first, you need to unlock the bootloader to do this here Redmi Note 4 unlock bootloader guide.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS (All data will erase).
- Required Redmi Note 4 Unlock Bootloader Here Guide->.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link
- Download and unzip “TWRP + Root Redmi Note 4.zip“.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Root Twrp Tool ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0 Recovery On Redmi Note 4 :-
1.) Read Preparation Download and unzip “TWRP + Root Redmi Note 4.zip” .
2.) Connect your phone to PC and open cmd window on TWRP + Root Redmi Note 4 folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here .
3.) Now type or paste this commands to turn on your phone into fastboot or manually by Volume Down+ Power .
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command .
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command
fastboot boot twrp.img
- Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode Via This Bellow Command
Guide To Root Redmi Note 4:-
- Copy “SR5-SuperSU-v2.78.zip” to Internal storage .
- Turn off your phone .
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power) and select Recovery .
Or reboot recovery by adb command “adb reboot recovery”
- Go To Install and Flash SR5-SuperSU-v2.78.zip .
- Back and Reboot .
Reboot and enjoy check root access with root checker
You Might Also Like :- Download Redmi Note 4 Stock Wallpapers In Full HD
Like Share Need Help ? Comment Bellow 🙂
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Device Update https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev