This guide helps you to Unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 4, Root Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon and installing twrp recovery. First, you need to unlock the bootloader to do this. This guide also helps you to flash twrp recovery on Redmi Note 4 SD version.
Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 4 after success in Redmi Note 3, January 2017 Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 4 with Snapdragon 625 processor. Xiaomi still used Android 6.0 marshmallow in Redmi Note 4, but they will release the Android Nought shortly. The Redmi Note 4 comes with 5.5 inch HD 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels Full Hd display. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Powered by Snapdragon 625 processor 2.0 GHz octa-core processor 4GB of ram. About the storage, it has 32GB-64GB of internal memory Expandable up to 128GB. About the camera, Note 4 Power 13 – megapixel dual back camera and 5-megapixel front for selfies. The Redmi Note 4 is running on Android 6.0 MIUI 8 and is a 4100mAh Non-removable battery.
New Xiaomi Android phones now released with the locked bootloader so also Redmi Note 4 launched with the locked bootloader. This device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
Buy Redmi Note 4:- Link
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Redmi Note 4 Unlock Bootloader Here Guide->.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link.
- Download and unzip “TWRP+ROOT Redmi Note 4 SD.zip“.
- Read Guide.
- Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 32GB-64GB Version.
You Might Also Like :-
⇓⇓ Download Redmi Note 4 S Twrp – Tool Super-Su ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0 Recovery On Redmi Note 4:-
1.) Read Preparation Download and unzip “TWRP+ROOT Redmi Note 4 SD.zip“.
2.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on TWRP+ROOT Redmi Note 4 SD folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
3.) Now type or paste this commands to turn on your phone into fastboot or manually by Volume Down+ Power.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery-mido.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command
fastboot boot recovery-mido.img
- Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode Via This Bellow Command
Guide To Root Root Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon:-
- Copy “lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” “SR5-SuperSU-v2.78-SR5” to Internal storage .
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power) and select Recovery.
Or reboot recovery by adb command “adb reboot recovery”
- Go To Install Flash “lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” then “SR5-SuperSU-v2.78.zip“.
- Back and Reboot.
Reboot and enjoy check root access with root checker
Note: – Flash lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip otherwise the phone will not boot.
Like Share Need Help? Comment Bellow 🙂
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Device Update https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev