Lenovo SNAPit Camera On Redmi Note 4 For Getting Lot Of Features
The start of the year Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 4 device with MIUI 8.0. Redmi Note 4 is an excellent budget smartphone in India and other countries. At a day many developers have made many custom ROM, kernel, a mod for this phone. Already developer release TWRP recovery, root, custom ROM and much more for this device but yesterday Xda developer ” LordArcadius ” build Lenovo SNAPit Camera On Redmi Note 4 For Getting Lot Of Features. If you used the rooted and installed TWRP device, then you will try this mod. This Lenovo SNAPit Camera Mod gives more extra features and good quality pictures. You see full features details below in features selection.
This app installs by TWRP recovery. This mod works on any Android 6.0 marshmallow device (tested on MiUI). This app gives you more features that you show below in details. Who love photography, customization and take good quality pictures then you can install it. This Mod support 4K recording, Panorama Selfie, Background defocus and much more.
For more screenshot open this link Here
Lenovo SNAPit Camera Features:-
- Manual mode.
- Art Nightscape.
- Background defocus.
- Panorama Selfie.
- Golden years.
- Artistic HDR.
- Portrait Mode.
- 4K recording.
- Beauty optimizations for the front camera.
- Fast shutter speed, just like stock MIUI camera.
- And much more.
- Background defocus.
- Some other features.
⇓⇓ Download Lenovo SNAPit Camera On Redmi Note 4 ⇓⇓
You may also like:-
Enhanced Camera Mod On Honor 8
Qualcomm Snapdragon Gallery & Camera App
Install Huawei P9 Camera On Any Android Device
Enable Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge UHQ Camera Mod
How To Install:-
- Download Lenovo-SNAPit-Camera-5.8.53-PORT.zip file and transfer it to your SD card or phone memory.
- Now switch off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- First, take a nandroid backup of your device.
- Now navigate the Lenovo-SNAPit-Camera-5.8.53-PORT.zip file and select it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for the process complete.
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache, reboot the device.
If you like this post, please hit the share button to share this article on social media. :p :p :p
Leave a Reply