The Xiaomi launched there new device Mi 8, Mi 8 Explorer Edition and Mi SE at an event in China. These devices come with latest MiUI 10. Xiaomi released new AI features with the new MiUI 10 include AI portrait and AI preload. Yesterday I found MiUI 10 China Developer ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi Mix 2/2S, Mi 6. If you want to install China Developer ROM don’t worry about language, you can change it form setting also you can install GApps too! So don’t panic guys install MiUI 10 on Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi Mix 2/2S, Mi 6 without any issue.
MiUI 10 Features:
MiUi 10 comes with a lot of new features also changes many things in system UI such as Redesigned lock screens, recent apps, notifications, new design volume panels, quick settings, and more. Some of the new UI is reminiscent of design in Android P. No need dual camera settings, MIUI 10 will be able to capture depth-of-field images. The feature is software based but it works almost the same as the Dual camera. Also, Recent window redesigned with many new features so don’t think too much install MiUI 10 on Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi Mix 2/2S, Mi 6.
These are leaked China Developer ROM, MiUI 10 is now beta stage so some of the minor bugs you have found (maybe). If you found any bugs then comment below or directly report on Mi help centre. For install MiUI 10 need to install TWRP recovery on your device. If you own one of this device then install it on your Xiaomi device. So let’s go to the instruction to install MiUI 10 on Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi Mix 2/2S, Mi 6.
You may also like: Enable UHD 4K Video Recording On Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery.
- Download MiUI 10 ROM and GApps from below.
- Read the full instruction carefully.
MiUI 10 For Mi Mix 2/2S, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Mi 6 Link:
MiUI 10 for Mi Mix 2/2S, Mi 6 are based on Android 8.0 Oreo and MiUI 10 for Redmi Note 5 Pro is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. This build brings latest May security patches.
Guide to install:
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then go to ” wipe ⇒ wipe data, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the “MiUI 10 Rom” file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Once done again back to a recovery menu and install GApps file.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
If you like our post then share it with your friends and if you face any problem then comment below.