Enable UHD 4K Video Recording On Redmi Note 5 Pro
About Redmi Note 5 Pro:
The Note 5 Pro is having 5.99 inches HD Full View capacitive touchscreen. It has a display of pixel 1080 by 2160. It Comes with the Snapdragon 636 processor. Packed with 4/6GB of RAM. The Note 5 Pro is having storage 64GB internal.The camera of Note 5 Pro is 12+5-megapixels at rear and 20 megapixels front camera with Sony IMX sensor for a selfie. Runs on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh battery. The connectivity, has Bluetooth Wifi, OTG support. Note 5 Pro is packed with almost all sensors. Like Compass, light sensor etc.
- Rooted Redmi Note 5 Pro
- File Explorer Like MI Explorer or ES File Explorer
Guide To Enable UHD 4K Video Recording On Redmi Note 5 Pro:
Open the File Explorer and navigate to /system/etc/device_features/.
You will find the file named whyred.xml in this folder. Open this file in text editor.
Find the support_camera_4k_quality in this file. You will find there is a false value. You need to edit and make it true. See the screenshots for reference.
Now save the changes after you edited the file. Don’t forget to save the file. Now reboot your device and open the camera app and in video settings there should be 4K recording.
Recommended For You:
- Download Exclusive Redmi Note 5 Pro Stock Wallpapers In HD Resolution
- Enable 4K HD Recording on Xiaomi MIUI 8 and Other Hidden Modes
- How to Root Redmi Note 5 Pro and Install twrp recovery
- Download Vivo V5S Plus Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Guide To Install TWRP And Root Redmi Note 4 MIUI 9
That’s it, If you like the post don’t forget to share it. Also, like our official Facebook page for more updates.
Leave a Reply