Guide To Install TWRP And Root Redmi Note 4 MIUI 9
Move To Table
Installed latest MIUI 9 and want to root your device? Then this follows this Guide To Install TWRP And Root Redmi Note 4 MIUI 9. Here is the method to install TWRP Recovery and root Redmi Note 4 MIUI 9 which is running on MIUI 9. Xiaomi recently released MIUI 9 and Redmi Note 4 Chinese versions got their update too. So for the users who want to try out MODs and other customization stuff. They can follow this post to install TWRP and gain root access using SuperSu root.
New Xiaomi Android phones now released with the locked bootloader. So also Redmi Note 4 launched with the locked bootloader. This device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware. The only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. There are many more benefits of rooting like getting real backups with titanium backup app. Overclocking and underclocking the CPU. Apps that especially for root like greenify etc.
Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s. Mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. This guide will help how To Root Redmi Note 4 MIUI 9 and Install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery running on MIUI 9. It’s the best thing to do after rooting. Enables you to install many custom ROMs, MODs, and patches with ease.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Redmi 4 Prime Unlocked Bootloader Here Guide->.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link.
- Download ADB Tool TWRP file and Super-Su zip
- Read Guide.
- Redmi Note 4 Prime (ON MIUI 9)
You Might Also Like:-
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Xiaomi Devices
- How To Install Google Play Store Gapps on MIUI 9
- Unlock Bootloader, Root Nubia Z17 Install TWRP Recovery and Gapps
⇓⇓ Download ADB-FASTBOOT Tool TWRP Img Super-Su ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.1.1 Recovery On Redmi Note 4:-
1.) Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
2.) Download twrp-.img rename it to recovery.img. Copy it to the adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder.
3.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on the adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
4.) Now type or paste this commands to turn on your phone into fastboot. Or manually by Volume Down+ Power.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Below Command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command.
fastboot boot recovery.img
How To Root Redmi Note 4 MIUI 9:-
- Go to Mount -> Enable MTP Connect To Pc.
- Copy “SuperSU 2.82.zip” to Internal storage .
- Go To Install Flash than “SuperSU 2.82.zip“.
- Back and Reboot.
Reboot and enjoy check root access with root checker. 🙂
You can Install This Mods Now With TWRP:-
- [Audio Mod] Project APOLLO Sound Mod With V4a + Dolby + Beats Audio and Others
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
Like Share Need Help? Comment Bellow 🙂
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Device Update https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev