How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Xiaomi Devices
About MIUI 9:
Some days ago there were rumors of MIUI v9. But days ago Xiaomi cleared all rumors and set the launch date for MIUI v9. 26th July will be the launch date of MIUI v9. Xiaomi released the BETA version of MIUI 9 for Redmi Note 4 devices. It’s not stable ROM yet but who joins the developer’s program can install this BETA ROM. The devices which are expected to get the MIUI v9 update, Redmi Note 4, Redmi 3/3s/Prime, Mi5/Mi5c, Mi Note 2, Mi Mix, Mi Max, Redmi 4/4A, Mi4c, Mi4i, Mi Pad 2, Mi Pad 3, Mi5S Plus, Redmi 4X, Mi Note, Redmi Note 4X, Mi Max 2, Mi 6 and more. For most of the devices is MIUI 9 is gonna roll out in September month.
- [MOD] Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 To Get Pro Camera Option
- Download Alternate Oxygen OS Bootanimation For Any Android Devices
- Enable Xperia X Music Sound Enhancement Audio MOD On Redmi Note 3
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Lollipop Android 5.1 and 5.0
- Huawei G630 Twrp 3.0. Recovery and Install Guide With Flashify
- Unlock Redmi Note 3 bootloader Without Xiaomi Permission
- How To Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Redmi Note 4 (MIUI 8)
- All In One Tool To Install TWRP Recovery On Any Xiaomi Devices
- Guide To Install Viper4android In Mate 9 For High-Quality Sound
- Download Redmi Note 4 Stock Wallpapers In Full HD
⇓⇓ Downloads MIUI 9 Theme ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Download the above ZIP and extract it. There you will see three themes in .mtz extension.
- Copy all the three files to your phone or SD card.
- Now open the Themes App from your device.
- There you will see all the downloaded themes, scroll down and click on import.
- Now search your theme (.mtz) theme file.
- The theme will install and appear in offline tab automatically.
- Select the theme and click on apply.
Done, Now enjoy the MIUI 9 theme on your Xiaomi devices. If you like the post don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems comment below in the comment box. Also, you can message us at our official Facebook page Xiaomi Dev.