Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Redmi Note 4 (MIUI 8)
What is Xposed?
Xposed Framework will unlock your phone to customize the device, you can customize your phone theme, Status bar, Notification, Changing Device IMEI, Serail no, Model No, customizing Lock Screen, Icons, Blocking adds, Playing Youtube Videos Background and much more. So let’s begin with the guide.
We already posted the Xposed guide for EMUI 4.1, Also for MIUI 7 running device. And now this is for stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow running device compatible with ARM, ARM64, x86 (Intel) Android Phones.
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 and Root Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Xposed Framework On MIUI 8 and MIUI 7 + WSM TOOLS
- Lenovo SNAPit Camera On Redmi Note 4 For Getting Lot Of Features
- Download Redmi Note 4 Stock Wallpapers In Full HD
Heading to our post Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Redmi Note 4 (MIUI 8).Just download the below APK and ZIP file and Flash on your Redmi Note 4. Follow below steps to install it on your device.
- Android 6.0 MIUI 8
- Redmi Note 4
- Rooted Device
- Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Installed
⇓⇓Download Xposed Framework For Note 4 ⇓⇓
Steps To Install:
- Firstly, make sure you have unlocked bootloader and TWRP installed on your Note 4.
- Copy xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition.zip and Xposed_FrameworkRedmi_Note4_.APK to your external SD card or internal storage.
- Boot into recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Button.
- On the main screen of TWRP, tap on ” Install ” option.
- Navigate to the ZIP xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64-MIUI-edition.zip swipe to install the ZIP.
- Reboot your phone, it will take some time to boot, don’t get fired up too quick!!
- After your phone boots install the Xposed_FrameworkRedmi_Note4_.APK open it.
- Done enjoy !!!
DONE, You have now successfully installed the Xposed framework on your Note 4. Enjoy the cool modules and customizations. If you liked this post Don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problem comment in the comment box below or you can also message us on our official Facebook page.
For Xposed Guides Visit Xposed Framework Section.