Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 and Root Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
The new innovative smartphone from Chinese beast Xiaomi launched in April 2017. Xiaomi Mi 6 packed by Qualcomm snapdragon 835 processor hence as soon as it launched after few days its root and recovery are posted on XDA forum one of them is this. Here is the guide to install the TWRP 3.1.1 recovery and method to root Xiaomi Mi 6. Follow this guide and enjoy flashing. Guide to Install TWRP 3.1.1 and Root Xiaomi Mi 6.
Let’s get some information about this flagship smartphone of Xiaomi Mi 6. Comes with 5.1 inches of touchscreen display having the resolution of 1920*1080 pixels and 428 PPI. Powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 835 processor 2.45Ghz. Packed with a beast like RAM of 6GB as to compete with Oneplus 3 and 3T. The storage is limited to 64GB which cannot be expanded. When the cameras are concerned it comes with the 12 megapixels of rear camera and 8 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 3350mAh of battery capacity. All most used sensors are included in the phone like Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, NFC, Gyroscope, Compass, Magnetometer, Accelerometer. Connectivity options include 4G, 3G, 2G, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, OTG, FM.
Let’s head towards our main topic Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 and Root Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT):-
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Unlocked Bootloader. Unlock Bootloader guide HERE
- Enable developer options.
- To Enable Developer Options:
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- To Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- To Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Xiaomi Driver Link->.
- Download ADB Tool TWRP file and Super-Su zip.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download TWRP Img Super-Su ⇓⇓
TWRP: – TWRP 3.1.1_Sagit _V2
Recommend For You:-
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi MI 5
- Root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Install TWRP Recovery
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Guide To Install Twrp Recovery And Root Lenovo ZUK Z1
Guide To Install TWRP 3.1 Recovery on Xiaomi MI 6:-
1.) Read Preparation Install driver Unlock Bootloader.
2.) Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
3.) Download and rename TWRP 3.1.1 Sagit _V2 recovery and rename it to “recovery.img“.
4.) Copy recovery.img To adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
5.) Go to “adb-fastboot-tool-2016” folder And Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
6.) Connect your phone to PC Now type or paste this commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fast boot mode
- Now Flash Twrp Recovery by this command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
7.) Reboot the device by hold power key.
8.) Now follow below steps without leaving TWRP.
- Let’s go to Rooting Guide.
Root Xiaomi MI 6:-
- Download and Copy “no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1” and “SuperSU 2.79” to Your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power).
- Select Language English.
- Go To Install Navigate To “no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1” then “SuperSU 2.79” & Install.
- Wipe cache/Dalvik.
- Reboot & Enjoy
You can check the root status by Root checker app. :)Your Phone Now Successfully Rooted With TWRP 3.1 You Can Now Customize Your Phone.
Share Comment Bellow If You Need Any Help:)
LIKE US ON FACEBOOk HERE