Good news for Redmi Note 5 Pro users, latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 is ready for download. It is the stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Today we share Global Stable MIUI 9 Oreo for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps and update the process easily.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable for Redmi Note 5 Pro is based on Oreo. So, you can now enjoy MIUI 9 with latest Android Oreo. MIUI 126.96.36.199 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. Also, have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM for Note 5 Pro:
If you are a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable version ROM. MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM for Note 5 Pro comes with a latest Android security patch, also fixed bugs so you can expect more improvements. Check out the instructions below to download links and install MiUI on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8, 10 if you want to install Fastboot ROM.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Required Mi flash tool.
Download Global Stable MIUI 9 Oreo for Redmi Note 5 Pro
Other MIUI 9 Downloads – Xiaomi MIUI 9 Launcher APK For Android
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh And Flash Button wait for the firmware update phone will auto reboot after it done.
- Now enjoy MiUI 9 Android 8.0 OREO ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro. The first time it takes 5-10 min to boot up your device.
Recommended For You:
- Install TWRP 3.1 and Root Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0
- How To Repair Bricked MI 3, Mi 4 With Fastboot Mode
- Lenovo SNAPit Camera On Redmi Note 4 For Getting Lot Of Features
- Download Vivo V5S Plus Stock Wallpapers In High Resolution
- Enable UHD 4K Video Recording On Redmi Note 5 Pro
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help