MX Player Custom Codec To Play DTS & AC3 Audio Video
MX Player is the ultimate Audio Video player for Android devices. This video player supported all type of video along with many types of audio format with the background playback and HW decoder. You can play any type of media files in excellent sound and video quality. Every Android enthusiast like this because there are some features that will not be available in any other media player.
The developers have removed some existing codecs in the new update. So now you can’t play AC3, DTS, MLP, TrueHD, etc format. In this situation, you can use custom Custom Codec MX player to play DTS & AC3 Audio Video. Thanks to XDA developer to build this Custom Codec. We have shared all MX player custom codec files. Just scroll down below and download the files.
MX Player Custom Codec
MX Player Codec Pack comes with “FFmpeg” library along with many other libraries which are required to play all formats. The official MX player contains the required libraries as per your device architecture. You can install the required Codec packs from other sources. However, In this Custom Codec MX Player comes with “FFmpeg” library with many other libraries.
This moded MX Player supports DTS & AC3 audio tracks. If MX Player need to install some Codec packs from PlayStore then download and install it. The Codec packs give the opportunity to play DTS/DTS-HD/AC3/EAC3/MLP audio formats.
Feature & Support Version:
- Play DTS, DTS-HD, AC3, EAC3, MLP audio formats videos with this Codec.
- Fully compatible with MXPlayer all latest version.
- Arm v7-Neons
- Arm v7-Tegra2
- Arm v5TE
- x86 & MIPS Chipset devices
Download DTS & AC3 Custom Codec
- Download and Unzip Codec file for your device chipset version.
- Copy the Codec file to your phone Root.
- Open MX Player – > MX Player will automatically ask to use custom codec If compatible codec found.
- Open MX Player and click on the ‘Three-dot‘ at top of the right corner.
- Then go to Settings.
- Now select the “Decoder” option.
- Just scroll down below, find and select “Custom Codec” option.
- Then navigate and select the Codec zip for your device.
- MX Player will restart after install. That’s it now enjoy!!!
- Once the app restart, Goto Help Options > About to check whether the codec is loaded or not.
If this guide has helped you, then share it with your friends and social media.