Mx Player is the ultimate Audio Video player for Android phones. Normal stock android audio video player all video format can’t be support user must install another video player to support all video formats. So here Mx Player all video audio formats include 3Gp, Mp4, also PC formats videos Avi, Mkv. Some videos audio can’t support by Mx Player because of DTS and AC3 format audios. When users download movies videos from torrent and others websites some of the videos are DTS and AC3 audio formats so those can’t play, the user first needs to install this codec to play this videos. So here 2 DTS & AC3 MX Player Custom Codec to Play DTS & AC3 Audio Videos.
In a recent update of Mx player, DTS & DOLBY audio codec are removed from the official MX-player. If your video has dts/dtshd/ac3/eac3/mlp audio tracks it won’t play any audio. so you need to install this Custom Codec to play this formats.
Move To Table
Feature & Support Version:-
- Play DTS, dtshd, ac3, eac3, mlp audio formats videos with this Codec.
- Fully compatible with MXPlayer all latest version.
- Arm v7-Neons
- Arm v7-Tegra2
- Arm v5TE
- x86 & MIPS Chipset devices
⇓⇓ Download DTS & AC3 Custom Codec ⇓⇓
- Download and Unzip Codec file for your device chipset version.
- Copy the Codec file to your phone Root.
- Open MX Player – > MX Player will automatically ask to use custom codec If compatible codec found.
- Open MX Player
- Go to Settings -> Decoder -> Custom Codec
- Navigate and browse the Codec zip for your device.
Use AIO zip file it will automaticly find the correct code .
- Mx Player will restart after install done
- Once it restarts, from Options Goto Help -> About. check whether the codec is loaded or not.