Guide To Install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For OnePlus 5
OnePlus some day ago launched their new device OnePlus 5 in global smartphone market. After long day now has an official TWRP recovery ready for install. Today we share the guide to install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For OnePlus 5. Now follow the step below and install TWRP 3.1.1 on your OnePlus 5, after install you can customize your device whatever you want. Also, you can root your device via it.
Some day ago we share unofficial Unlock Bootloader, Root OnePlus 5 Install TWRP Recovery. Also, there are have no bugs, fully stable recovery. The new update of TWRP 3.1.1 brings support for ADB backup to PC, OTA support, stability support for Android 7.1 firmware, decryption support, etc. So first unlock the bootloader of your device for those process.
You also like this post:
After install TWRP recovery, you can root the device, remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 6.0. TWRP recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s, install viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. This guide helps you to Install TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for OnePlus 5.
⇓⇓ Download TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For OnePlus 5 ⇓⇓
Guide to install:
- If you want to install Stock Recovery to TWRP recovery on your device then just download TWRP 184.108.40.206 file from this post and follow this guide.
- Or if you already installed TWRP recovery on your device, then just follow the step below:
- Download ” twrp-3.1.1-1.img ” copy it to the phone.
- Switch off your device and turn into recovery mode by holding Volume Up + Power at the same time.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to ” twrp-3.1.1-1.img ” and install it.
- Don’t wipe Dalvik Cache just press Reboot option.
If you face any problem during installing custom ROM then comment below, we happy to help you 🙂 🙂 🙂