Install Official Oreo Android 8.0 Update On LG V30
Good news for LG V30 users, latest official Android 8.0 Oreo update is ready for download. After long waiting they yesterday released Android 8.0 Oreo update On LG V30. Today we share a guide to install Manually Official Oreo Android 8.0 Update on LG V30. Razer already started to send this update via OTA on LG V30. If you don’t get Android 8.0 update directly on your device then you are the right place, here we share how to install manually Oreo Android 8.0 Update on LG V30.
Thanks to XDA member ChazzMatt, autoprime, and jonzey231 to made the KDZ files for LG V30. There are currently two KDZ files available for download. These are the LG V30 H932 T-Mobile variant and US998 unlocked US variant of the V30. This update comes with OPR1.170623.026 build version. The official firmware can be flash with official LGUP tool. If you are new in this process then first read all the instruction carefully.
Now you can easily install LG V30 Android Oreo update. This update brings Android 8.0 oreo with latest March security patch. Also, this update comes with many new features, you can see below. Maybe LG V30 will get Android 8.1 update soon. Download Official Oreo Android 8.0 Update on LG V30 and keep update your device with the latest update.
Move To Table
LG V30 Android Oreo update changelog:
- Keyboard Navigation
- Notifications Channels
- Multi-Display Support
- Picture In A Picture
- Better Icons
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Download Latest USB Drivers for LG Devices ⇒ Link.
- Download LG flash tool / KDZ flash software.
- Read instruction.
You may also like: Download Android 8.0 Oreo Wallpapers And Ringtones
Download Android 8.0 Oreo for LG V30:
LG Flash Tool: LG Flash Tool 201x.zip
T-Mobile LG V30 H932: H93220h_00_0416.kdz
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- First, install LG driver on your computer.
- Run LGUP and Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select “Ok“.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Then click on UPGRADE option in process tab and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- Once flashing complete, reboot your device and enjoy.
If you have any problem do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.