Here is the Oxygen OS 3.0 Beta Camera app for Oneplus Users who are using custom rom on OnePlus One and OnePlus x.
The new construction OxygenOS 3.0 presents a cleaner interface, easy access to different modes and configurations, according to the camera department. In addition to a new wallpaper picker, the update also brings improvements in UX shelf, digital printing performance, and overall system performance.
There were some changes made in the Settings section as well. The old application permissions have been replaced with new permissions native Android applications, Slider Alert is more customizable, and the readability Settings menu has been improved. Android security patches for March also come as a part of OxygenOS 3.0.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update
- New user interface of Camera OnePlus
- improvement fingerprint performance
- General performance improvement of the system
- sliding up / down now toggles between photo/video while HD / HDR and live flash settings in the upper right corner
- And many more
CyanogenMod 12.1 , 13, AOSP ROMS
- Backup Your Camera App First.
- Phone Must Be Rooted With Twrp Recovery Here Rooting Twrp Install Guide -> Link.
- Download The Camera Mod Flashable Zip File.
- Now Follow The Instructions.
⇓⇓Download The Zip Form Here⇓⇓
Guide To Install Camera App:-
- First Backup Stock Camera App.To Backup Stock Camera Use Root Explorer go to system/prev-app/Camera.apk copy the apk to your sd card.
- Download “OO3Camera.zip” copy to your phone.
- Switch Off Your Device.
- Turn It On Recovery Mode By.
- Go To Install Navigate To The “OO3Camera.zip” Swipe To Install.
- Back & Reboot .
Note:- You Can Back Any Time To Your Default Camera By Just Replacing The Stock Camera.