Install Pixel 2 Boot Animation For Any Android Devices
- Xperia Bootanimation For Any 720p, 1080p Resolution Android Devices
- How to Watch 4K and 2K Videos On YouTube In Any Android Phones
- [Boot Animation] Cyanogen Os 11 & 12 Boot Animation Re-sized For Other Devices
- Download Google Pixel 2 Theme For EMUI 5.0 Devices
- Download Google Pixel Live Wallpapers For Android Device
- Guide To Root Any Android Devices with the Kingroot Tool Without Pc
This Pixel 2 animation for any Android is developed by an XDA forum developer. RISHI2906 ported this boot animation. It is fast animation and really looks classic on the smartphone. Pixel 2 boot animation is also available in 720P it looks really good. One main thing is it has no errors like stuck or animation stopping issue. But the most compatible is 1080*1920 pixels. It is a flashable version also a manual installation procedure we will tell you in this post. So just let’s start now.
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Pixel 2 Boot Animation Using Recovery:
- If you have installed recovery on your phone then you just need to flash the ZIP.
- If you don’t have a recovery you can use below manual method. But I suggest you install recovery take the advantage of Android dude!!
- Boot your phone into recovery mode.
- Go to install section from your recovery and navigate to the boot animation ZIP.
- Select the ZIP and swipe to install the ZIP.
- Reboot your device after successful flashing.
Done you can enjoy your Pixel 2 boot animation now.
Guide To Install Pixel 2 Boot Animation Manually:
- In the download section, there is version 3 ZIP you can install that ZIP manually. If you decided to manually install and don’t have recovery installed.
- Download the Pixel_2BootAnimation_V3.Zip version zip extract it. Go to your phone’s storage and navigate to, /system/media.
- There you will find the bootanimation.zip file. Replace it with the one you extracted.
- Now you need to change the properties of this file. To do this just hold on the bootanimation.zip file and click on three dot icon above and click on properties.
- Change the properties to 644 (rw-r–r–). Now reboot your device.
Now enjoy the Pixel 2 boot animation on your Android smartphone.
If you have any questions then you can contact us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV. If you like the post don’t forget to share it!!