Google developed the Android Auto navigation mobile app for cars, bikes, and other vehicles. Android Auto was publicly launched in 2015 and in 2016 Google pre-implemented the app in new vehicles and tabs. The app is available for Android-based cars, vehicles, and tabs and for many smartphones. But if your device does not support the Android Auto app and you want to Install Android Auto on your Android device this guide is for you. This guide will also help you on how to install Android Auto on Chinese Xiaomi MIUI, OnePlus, Nubia, and Huawei devices.
In this guide, we will guide you to install Android Auto on Chinese MIUI, Nubia UI, Oneplus, and All Android Devices that don’t support Android Auto officially. A GitHub developer developed a Magisk Module that will enable and install Android Auto as a System app. This is a Magisk module so you have to root and install the Magisk Manager App on your device to install the module in the Magisk app.
About Android Auto
Android Auto is a revolutionary technology that brings the power of Android to your car’s dashboard. It allows you to seamlessly connect your Android device to your car’s infotainment system, providing you with a safe and convenient way to access your favorite apps and features while on the road.
With Android Auto, you can easily make hands-free calls, send and receive text messages, navigate using Google Maps, stream music from popular apps like Spotify or Pandora, and even control compatible smart home devices – all without taking your eyes off the road or hands off the wheel.
How To Install Android Auto on All Android Device
You can install the latest Android Auto from the Play Store if the device is supported officially. But if the device is not supported officially then you have to root the device to install and enable Android Auto. Before following the guide First Read the Pre-requisite and go for the steps.
- Your device must be running on Android 11 + Device.
- Make sure you have rooted the device with Magisk If you have not Then Follow this Guide – Latest Magisk Manager
- Uninstall Android Auto Updates.
- Charge the device to install the module
- Download the Android Auto Magisk Module and cn2global module if you have a Chinese Android device to translate the app into English.
- Download and Install the Activity Launcher App from the Play Store.
How to Enable Android Auto on Chinese Android Devices and Rom’s
- First Read the Prerequisites and then Uninstall Android Auto Updates from Setting – Apps.
- Root the device with Magisk if you have not then follow the guide.
- Uninstall Android Auto Updates Before installing the Magisk module.
- Then Install the Cn2global translation module as per your device.
- Install the androidauto Magisk module from Magisk Manager after following the below steps.
- Reboot The device.
- Update the Android Auto from the Play Store.
- Now provide all permissions to Android Auto from Setting – Apps.
- Next, Install Activity Launcher from the Google Play Store.
- Open Activity Launcher, Find Android Auto then create a shortcut and launch by tapping on ”.companion.AndroidAutoActivity”.
- Now connect your Android Auto cars or vehicle with a USB Cable or Wi-Fi.