Install Ported MI A1 Camera For All Roms (Flashable)
Xiaomi some days ago launched MI A1 in India. This is the first device from MI that released in India with the Dual camera. so many users like this device for its camera features with Android One. At this time many developers made a lot of things like the mod, custom ROMs, launcher and much more, you can find everything on our blog. many android users fall in love with this camera and XDA developer stars2 has made a Ported MI A1 Camera For All Roms. It also supports manual mode, slow motion, group selfie and much more.
Let’s talk about of device:
Xiaomi Mi A1 (5X) comes with stable Android v7.1.2 (Nougat). The phone packs with 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has Dual 12 megapixel rare camera for taking good-quality photos and 5-megapixel front camera for a perfect selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery.
- Modded OnePlus 5 Camera App On Any Android Device
- Android Oreo Pixel Launcher For Any Android
- Fix MiUI 8 402 Theme Error Without Root Access
- CAMERA NEXT Camera Mod For Redmi 3S And Redmi Note 4
- Magic Mirror
- Group Selfies
- And Much More
Download Ported MI A1 Camera
Guide To Install MI A1 Camera
- Download the MIUI CAMERA PORT (mido) v2.zip copy to SD Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Turn Into Recovery Mode.
- Go to install than navigate to the MIUI CAMERA PORT (mido) v2.zip file.
- Swipe for Install.
- After install wipe cache.
- Reboot and enjoy new MI A1 Camera in your device.
If you Liked the post don’t forget to share it!! Also, If you have any problems then you can leave a comment in the comment box below.