Guide To Fix MiUI 8 402 Theme Error Without Root Access
Many users facing this 402 Theme Error problem on your MiUI 8 running device. If you apply third party theme on MiUI 8 then this will happen. So, don’t worry we are here for you. After the new update now may people facing 403 error during installation of third party theme on MiUI 8. To we share the guide to fix miui 8 402 theme error.
This method will work on any Xiaomi device. Don’t need any root or anything on your device. All process is done with a single app and after this process, you can apply and MIUI 8 theme on your device.
⇓⇓ Downloads MIUI Theme Editor APK ⇓⇓
Guide To Fix MiUI 8 402 Theme Error:
- Download MIUI Theme Editor app from play store.
- Now open the application on your Xiaomi device and then click on Browse option.
- Now navigate the theme .mtz file from your storage.
- Then you will see the edit option, don’t click on it just skip it and click next.
- Now click on finish button (it will take some time).
- When it completed, you will see the option “Do you want to install theme” Tap on the “OK” button.
- Now go to theme manager app.
- Then select and apply that theme.
You may also like:
- Unlock Bootloader Of LG V20 Android 7.0 Device
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock Ringtones & Notification Tone
- Snapdragon Camera On Redmi Note 3
- Download OnePlus 5 Stock Wallpaper
Enjoy, If you like the post Don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems then message us on our official Facebook page GIZDEV. Also, comment your query in the comment box below.