Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of LG V20 Android 7.0 Device
LG V20 released with a locked bootloader so you can’t root install twrp recovery custom ROMs. When you unlock the bootloader then you can root the device install twrp recovery we will guide it in next post now go to the guide Unlock Bootloader Of LG V20 Android 7.0. Make sure warranty will void your device after unlocking the bootloader.
LG launched their new device LG V20, This device equipped with 4GB of RAM and 32 or 64 GB internal storage. This phone powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor. LG V20 powered by Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
The device running on Android 7.0 Nougat. Android 7.0 Nougat comes with many new features like IOS and new manny google apps. Here we already uploaded all Google Android 7.0 Nougat apps from LG V20 Android 7.0 device. This time we found a guide to Unlock Bootloader, this developed by xda member.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings ⇒ About Phone ⇒ Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings ⇒ Developer Options ⇒ Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Install ADB Fastboot Driver ⇒ Link
- Read Guide.
Instruction To Unlock Bootloader Of LG V20:-
1.) Download and Extract “ADB Fastboot“.
2.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on ADB Fastboot folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
3.) Now type or paste this commands. This comment enters your device to fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode if the command not working try to go manually by a press and hold Volume Down + Power.
4.) Then type or paste this commands to check your connection status :
5.) Now go to command line and type or paste below commands to unlock the bootloader of LG V20 :
fastboot oem unlock
- It will take seconds to complete the process.
Enjoy!!! your device is unlocked.
Check unlocked Status:-
- To check if your device is successfully unlocked by this command, it shows like this picture (below).
fastboot oem device-info
- Install TWRP 3.1 and Root Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Phones Official Method
- LG V10 LG-H901 Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp Recovery & Root Guide
- Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Zuk Phones Zuk Z2 Pro, Zuk Z2, Zuk Z1
Leave a Reply