How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Zenfone 5 Lite 5Q
Finally, TWRP recovery for Zenfone 5 Lite HQ is available now. We will use the ADB Flash tool. That means you can Root Zenfone 5 Lite 5Q with TWRP Recovery and Magisk. This method is working just follow the steps carefully. If any questions comment below in the comment box. Now we will show rooting guide for Zenfone 5 Lite 5Q with Magisk and ADB Flash Tool. We will use ADB fastboot tools.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do. Thanks to the XDA Forum and other members for the TWRP. All credits go to them for recovery and root Zenfone 5 Lite 5Q.
Benefits of install TWRP recovery And Root Zenfone 5 Lite 5Q:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built-in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
Now let’s go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on Zenfone5 Lite 5Q with ADB flash tool. Then we will guide how to root Zenfone5 Lite 5Q with Magisk.
- Zenfone 5Lite 5Q
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk and DISABLE FORCE ENCRYPTION TREBLE ZIP FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Requirements & Downloads:-
- Download ⇒ ADBFASTBOOT Tool
- TWRP recovery for Zenfone5 Lite 5Q: recovery.img
- Download Magisk from Here.
Install TWRP And Root Zenfone 5 Lite 5Q:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all boot files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP in the computer.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “recovery.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6.) Now Reboot your device in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery temporarily.
fastboot boot recovery.img
8.) Now Reboot your device to Recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
9.) Then in Recovery Mode, When asked to “Keep System Read-only?” click on “Keep Read Only“.
Guide To Root Zenfone 5 Lite 5Q:
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
So this was the recovery and root Xiaomi Poco F1. Any problems on root Poco F1 just message us on our official Facebook Page. If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.