Samsung Galaxy Smartphones come with lots of installed apps. They have their own UI which includes their own apps too known as bloatware. So you can uninstall or remove bloatware without using root access. There are some apps you can remove app Android using just simple commands. Obviously, you can directly uninstall any apps when you have root access. But what if you don’t have or don’t want to root the device. So this will come in handy. In this article, we have a list of Samsung Bloatware app 2021 lists you can remove the Samsung Bloatware app one by one using ADB commands.
you can remove Android bloatware by simply doing a factory reset of the phone, but this will remove the user data contact list, sms data, etc. When you remove this Samsung Bloatware using the commands, This will remove the Bloatware apps without resetting or removing the user data. In this post, I have given some commands which are used to remove apps. You can use them in OEM’s which are listed below.
The bloatware is sometimes just too heavy and makes the device too RAM-consuming. Just like the Bixby does with the Samsung device I have never seen a person actually using it more than the Google Assistant. Some include apps from T-Mobile, Verizon, Microsoft Apps, and some Facebook apps and services too. You can’t delete it directly because they come up with the device itself. You can only remove some selected apps without root for full removal you have to root the device. So to remove Samsung bloatware you just need to follow some steps. Then you can Bloatware Remove Android easily.
To remove Samsung Bloatware first, you have to follow some steps, Make sure you have enabled developer options and USB debugging to execute the ADB commands. Make sure you have installed the USB Driver on your pc to connect your phone to pc, Follow the Prerequisites before going to the guide.
Supported Device ⇒
Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy A Series – Galaxy A71, A32, A52, A72, A21, A12. Galaxy M Series – M12, M42, M02, M31, M11, M21. F Series – Galaxy F41, F62, F12, F02s Etc.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup By using Samsung Smart Switch, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, and Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installation.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download Latest Minimal Adb And Fastboot Tools ⇒ Latest Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Samsung Bloatware Removing 2021 Command-List ⇒ commands.txt
- Follow the steps.
Guide to Remove Samsung Bloatware with adb commands
1 Download Android SDK Latest Minimal Adb And Fastboot Tools and unzip it anywhere.
2. Open the command Promote as Administrator and paste the ADB And Fastboot Tool folder address from the address bar. and execute cd /d command.
eg: cd /d C:\Users\rajaj\Desktop\platform-tools
3. Connect your device to PC and execute “adb devices” command, A prompt should appear on your phone asking you to accept USB debugging. Tap on Allow.
4. Once your device showing in command window then execute the “adb shell” command.
5. Now execute Samsung Bloatware Removing command one by one from the commands.txt.
eg: pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.yelp.android.samsungedge
6. Reboot your device Once you have removed the Bloatwares.
Make sure you have removed the app, which you don’t require, If you have mistakenly removed any other which required for you, you can install it from the Samsung app store.
The OneUI Debloat List commands are provided by a GitHub member khlam. But in the future if you find more Debloat List commands then comment here we will add it in our article this will help other users.