Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery And Root LYF Water 8 LS5015. Follow the guide and install TWRP 3.1.0 and root This is the ADB Fastboot method which is very easy just follow the steps, so just follow the easy steps and install recovery and root LYF Water 8 LS5015.
A Glimpse About LYF Water 8:
The Water 8 smartphone which was launched in July 2016. The phone comes with the 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720*1280 pixels. The display has PPI of 294pixels per inch. The LYF Water 8 is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm 615 processor comes with 3GB of RAM. Water 8 has 16GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. Cameras are to be considered the LYF Water 8 comes with the 13 megapixels at the rear at 5 megapixels at front.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP 3.1. 0 recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built-in in the smartphones. Free up some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- LYF Water 8 LS5015
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download ” adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip “, ” TWRP 3.1.0.img ”, “boot.img”, ” SuperSU “
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of LYF Water 8:-
1.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
2.) Open Command Promot in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
3.) Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
fastboot oem unlock-go
This command will unlock your phone bootloader confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up + Down, Power Button.
Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery on LYF Water 8:-
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download TWRP recovery and boot.img IMG file rename ” TWRP_3.1.0.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash the boot.img by this command
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root LYF Water 8 LS5015:-
- Download SuperSu_2.79.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + Power Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu_2.79.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Rooted LYF Water 8.
- How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime and Install TWRP 3.0.3 Recovery
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root 360 Qiku N5
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG G6 H870
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂 Also Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!