How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime and Install TWRP 3.0.3 Recovery
Short Information about Redmi 4 Prime:
Let’s get some information about, this budget smartphone from Redmi 4 Prime. The Redmi 4 Prime comes with 5.0 inches of the touchscreen. A display having the resolution of 1080*1920 pixels and 428 PPI. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor 2Ghz. Packed with a beast like RAM of 3GB. The storage is limited to 32GB which can be expanded. When the cameras are concerned, it comes with the 13 megapixels of a rear camera. 5 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 4100mAh of battery capacity.
Let’s head towards our main topic Guide To Install TWRP 3.0.3 Recovery and Root Redmi 4 Prime:-
New Xiaomi Android phones now released with the locked bootloader. So also Redmi 4 Prime launched with the locked bootloader. This device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware. The only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. There are many more benefits of rooting like getting real backups with titanium backup app. Overclocking and underclocking the CPU. Apps that especially for root like greenify etc.
Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s. Mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. This guide will help how To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime and Install TWRP 3.0.3 Recovery. It’s the best thing to do after rooting. Enables you to install many custom ROMs, MODs, and patches with ease.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Redmi 4 Prime Unlocked Bootloader Here Guide->.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link.
- Download ADB Tool TWRP file and Super-Su zip, lazyflasher-no-verity-opt zip file.
- Read Guide.
- Redmi 4 Prime SD
You Might Also Like:-
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Install TWRP 3.1.1 and Root Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon
- Unlock Redmi Note 3 bootloader Without Xiaomi Permission
⇓⇓ Download ADB-FASTBOOT Tool TWRP Img Super-Su ⇓⇓
Root Files- lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip SuperSU 2.82
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0.3 Recovery On Redmi 4 Prime:-
1.) Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
2.) Download twrp-3.0.3-0-markw.img rename it to recovery.img. Copy it to the adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder.
3.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on the adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
4.) Now type or paste this commands to turn on your phone into fastboot. Or manually by Volume Down+ Power.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Below Command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command.
fastboot boot recovery.img
5.) Don’t reboot first copy and flash lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip otherwise the phone will not boot read root step.
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime:-
- Go to Mount -> Enable MTP Connect To Pc.
- Copy “lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” “SuperSU 2.82.zip” to Internal storage .
- Go To Install Flash “lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” then “SuperSU 2.82.zip“.
- Back and Reboot.
Reboot and enjoy check root access with root checker. 🙂
Important Note: – Flash lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip otherwise the phone will not boot.
You can Install This Mods Now With TWRP:-
- V4A + DOLBY ATMOS + SONY AUDIO + BEATS AUDIO Audio Mod
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe K5 & K5 Plus
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.0 And Root Samsung Galaxy J5 In Android M
Like Share Need Help? Comment Bellow 🙂
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Device Update https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Leave a Reply