If you want to customize your Android device, then Root is the main trick to customize Android fully. To maximize its performance and get control of system files, you can root your device. Magisk is the perfect way to root your Android device, and here we share a secure method to install the official Magisk on Realme X. This article will help you to root Realme X RMX1901 with Magisk Patched Boot Image by following these steps below.
Some days ago, Realme launched Realme X, and this is one of the best phones which comes with pop up selfie camera, In-display fingerprint, bezel-less display, glass back, Snapdragon 710 AIE, and more. After rooting Realme X, you can get some extra benefits. Also, you can install many Magisk modules like Mod, font, theme to increase your device performance. But before starting to process backup of your device data, it wipes full storage, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device.
Way To Root Realme X
Here we share a complete guide to Root Realme X without TWRP recovery and with TWRP. Before starting the process, makes sure your device bootloader must be unlocked. The first method is we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this boot.img.tar using ADB Flash tool to root. And the second method is Magsik file flash with TWRP. If you have Realme X and you want to root your smartphone, then read the full guide to make it easier.
Download Realme X Root Files
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Nokia Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock Bootloader of Realme X.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
First Method to Root Realme X Without TWRP
- Download Stock Firmware for your device.
- Then extract firmware.zip and copy the boot.img file to your device.
- Now install the ‘Canary Patched Magisk‘ apk on your device and open it.
- After that, select the “Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file” option.
- Now select boot.img file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file and store the output to [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.img.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it on a desktop.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.img” on your desktop in the ADB folder.
- Open cmd windows in “adb-fastboot-tool” folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
- Turn your device into Fastboot Mode and connect your phone with PC via USB.
- Using Volume Down + Power buttons. Either use the below method (Optional).
- Connect your device with PC and enter the below command to boot Realme X to fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to Patched Boot Image.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- The above command will flash Magisk on your phone.
- Reboot your phone and open the Magisk Manager to manage root access and features.
- If you can’t find the Magisk app, then install Magisk Manager APK (as simple apk).
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy all the root features on your device.
Second Method to Root Realme X With TWRP
- If you already installed TWRP then, you can root the device by flash Magisk directly.
- Download Magisk zip and copy files to internal storage or SD Card and switch off the device.
- Hold Volume Up + Power to turn into recovery mode.
- In TWRP, Go To install and navigate to Magisk zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
- Back and reboot the device.
After root your device you can Install Surround Dual Speaker Mod For Realme X
If you have any problems, comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like Mods, wallpapers, themes, etc. like our Facebook page.