The Realme X3 SuperZoom is another camera-centric smartphone, as its name suggests, will come with 60x zoom capabilities. Also, the device brings a quad rare camera setup with Snapdragon 855+ chipset and has been teased to offer a 120Hz display. Are you looking for a way to root Realme X3 SuperZoom? Then you are the right place. To maximize its performance and get control of system files, you can root your device. Magisk is the perfect way to root your Android device, and here we share a secure method to install the official Magisk on Realme X3 SuperZoom. This article will help you to root Realme X3 SuperZoom with Magisk Patched Boot Image by following these steps below.
The Realme X3 SuperZoom features a 6.6 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. This device powered by a 2.96 GHz octa-core Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) processor. It comes with 8GB and 12GB of RAM option and storage goes up to 256 GB. Also, it comes with a 4200 mAh battery to power up the device. Realme X3 SuperZoom camera brings 60x Zoom features with the main sensor. On the rare, the device packs a 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel. The front camera has a dual camera module, main 32-megapixel selfie shooter with an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera.
How To Root Realme X3 SuperZoom
After rooting Realme X3 SuperZoom you can get some extra benefits. Also, you can install many Magisk modules like Mod, font, theme to increase your device performance. But before starting to process backup of your device data, it wipes full storage and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device.
Here we share a complete guide to “Root Realme X3 SuperZoom” without TWRP recovery. Before starting the process, makes sure your device bootloader must be unlocked. First, we will create a patched boot.img using Magisk canary then flash this boot.img.tar using ADB Fastboot Tool to root. If you have Realme X3 SuperZoom and you want to install root your smartphone. Then read the full guide to make it easier.
- Before starting the rooting process, do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Realme Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Enable OEM Unlock (unlock bootloader).
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download Realme X3 SuperZoom Root Files
Guide to Root Realme X3 SuperZoom On Android Pie
- Download stock firmware for your device. (Version should be similar on which your phone is running)
- Then extract it and copy the boot.img to your phone.
- Now install the ‘Canary Patched Magisk‘ apk on your device and open it.
- In Magisk Manager, Open Settings ⇒ Patched Boot Output Format and select “.img.tar“.
- After that back to Magisk home and select “Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file” option.
- Now select the boot.img file. Magisk Manager will patch the whole firmware file and store the output to [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.img.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the “magisk_patched.img” to adb-fastboot-tool folder on your desktop.
- Open cmd windows in “adb-fastboot-tool” folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
- Connect your device to the PC; make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Now Reboot your device in Fastboot Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Either reboot your device in fastboot mode manually.
- Once your device connected in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Then Paste below command to Reboot phone.
- After reboot, you can test for root access.
If you have any problems, comment below, also, for more updates on stuff like Mods, wallpapers, themes etc. like our Facebook page.