How To Root Vivo Y15 2019 Without TWRP Recovery (Using Magisk)
Finally, rooting method available for Vivo Y15 2019 is available now. We will use the ADB Flash tool and Magisk to root it without TWRP recovery. That means you can Root Vivo Y15 2019 without TWRP Recovery only by using Magisk. This method is working just follow the steps carefully. If any questions comment below in the comment box. Now we will show rooting guide for Vivo Y15 2019 with Magisk and ADB Flash Tool. Recently this new device is really killing the competition currently in the Indian Market.
So if you don’t want TWRP recovery on your smartphone? No worries by this method you will not need the TWRP recovery to get the root access. Just we will use Magisk and create patched boot image. Just follow the instructions carefully.
- Vivo Y15 2019
- Enable OEM Unlock, USB Debugging from this LINK.
- Install Driver from Here.
- Make sure you have enough charge.
- backup your data.
- We’ll need PC/laptop for ADB, also cable for connecting phone to PC.
- This is only for Vivo Y15 2019 don’t try it on other devices
- Download all the required files mentioned below in downloads section.
- Download ⇒ ADBFASTBOOT Tool
- Download Magisk Manager APK from Here.
- Make sure you are on Latest Firmware, Get the FIRMWARE. Install the Firmware Using SP flash Tool.
How To Root Vivo Y15 2019 Without TWRP Recovery (Using Magisk):
#1 Extract and patch the boot image
- Download all the files from downloads section. First extract the ROM Zip file on your PC.
- Now connect your Redmi K20 to the PC, and transfer only the boot.img file from the extracted folder to your device storage.
- Install the Magisk manager APK on your phone. Open the Magisk manager, If pop up comes for installing magisk install it.
- Now on main screen of Magisk, select install and tap on patch boot image file.
- To select the boot image file browse to device storage and select the image file you transferred to your device.
- Magisk will start patching the image, once it done COPY THE SAME IMAGE FILE FROM YOUR DEVICE STORAGE AND REPLACE IT INTO THE ROM FOLDER YOU EXTRACTED AND COPIED THE BOOT IMAGE FILE.
Now head towards the next step.
#2 Installing Patched Boot Image On Vivo Y15 2019
7. Go to the ROM folder in which you copied the boot image file as mentioned in step 6. Hold shift and right click and open command window/Powershell. Run the following command in the command prompt.
fastboot flash boot_<Letter> <patched_image_name>.img
8. replace [patched_image_name.img] with the name of the with the patched boot image you extracted followed by the .img extension, and [letter] stands for boot partition A or B.
9. The flashing will start, once it done hit the below command.
Now your phone will reboot. To check the root access open magisk manager and you will see green boxes ticked. Or just download any root checker app from play store.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.