Looking for a way to root and TWRP for Samsung Galaxy M30? Then you are the right place. Here we share a guide to install TWRP for Galaxy M30 and root Galaxy M30.
Some days ago Samsung launched their latest M-series smartphone and the Samsung Galaxy M30 is one of the best mid-range phones. Shortly after the TWRP Recovery for Galaxy M30 is now available. So now you can easily root Galaxy M30. After installing TWRP you can install custom ROM and custom kernel for better performance. Also, Root access gives you to customize your device in many ways.
Here we share “TWRP for Galaxy M30” which will make it easier to root Galaxy M30. First, we will install TWRP recovery using ODIN Tool then root Galaxy M30 with TWRP Recovery installation procedure. If you have Samsung Galaxy M30 and you want to install TWRP Recovery and root your smartphone. Then read the full guide to make it easier.
Install TWRP and Root Galaxy M30
Thanks to XDA developer ‘Sahil_Sonar’ to build this TWRP Recovery. After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk on Galaxy M30 for root access. Here we provide TWRP v3.3.0 for Galaxy M30. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Galaxy M30 with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, this process wipe your data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked.
- Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader for Chinese Variant
Download Galaxy M30 TWRP Recovery
- TWRP Recovery: recovery.tar
Download other required files:
- Install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- RMM Bypass & No verity opt encrypt
- Root File > Download Latest Magisk.
Install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy M30
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off your Galaxy M30.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the AP Box and select the TWRP file.
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- One installation complete press Volume Down + Power button together and when the screen goes off immediately long press Volume Up + Power button. This will boot into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP recovery click on “Keep” (if you failed to complete the next steps then wipe right to allow modifications).
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ Format Data (type yes) ” via recovery.
- Back to TWRP menu then click on Reboot option and Press “Recovery” to reboot TWRP.
- Read here for a full guide on Flash TWRP using Odin on Samsung Galaxy devices
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy M30
- Download Magisk zip and RMM Bypass & No verity opt encrypt then copy it to the external storage such as SD card and Pen drive using OTG.
- Now click on “Install” button.
- Then select the “No verity opt encrypt” file and swipe for install.
- After that similarly, install “RMM Bypass” file.
- Once both files flashed, now flash Magisk.zip.
- Reboot into the system using the TWRP options, do not use buttons.
- After booting select ‘Keep current settings’ when it asks for primary SIM.
- Then uncheck ‘Sending of Diagnostic Data’ during setup.
- Install Magisk manager APK to manage root access and enjoy.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Other Device Recoveries
I am using a J6 which model no SM J600G
this ph got bricked, actually I’ve unfortunately flashed magisk.zip using twrp without flashing RMM Bypass.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
and then I’ve flashed J600F stock firmware.zip using twrp and then got a problem “baseband unknown”
now i got a prblem
Failed to mount ‘/preload’ (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount ‘/vendor’ (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount ‘/odm’ (Invalid argument)
I cant install stock rom using odin
and custom rom using twrp