The new Samsung Android Chinese Variant phones come with the locked bootloader; You can’t flash recovery like twrp or other .img files until you unlock the bootloader. But after Unlock Android bootloader you can able to flash any recovery, moded images file even you can root the device. Samsung not released any official bootloader unlock guide but there is a way you can still Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader. In this guide, we will share How To Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader using CROM Service.
Since Samsung considers in sending smartphones with unlocked bootloaders, for Chinese users, it’s invented rather a straightforward option. The CROM Service program, developed by Samsung, users may be able to remove the bootloader lock in their Phones. Additionally, once users execute the unlock via the program, their Android Phones will act like their global counterparts. Therefore, users may put in ROMs and even official firmware manually.
Unlocking bootloader is an easy thing any Android user can do that, but not for the Samsung Android phone’s, Samsung doesn’t support directly Unlocking bootloader via fastboot. Manny Android Vendor like Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony doesn’t support direct bootloader unlock you have to request the unlock code via their official website then you can unlock. But still, Samsung not launched any bootloader unlock official website but there is an unofficial free method. Samsung CROM Service is an app that can unlock Samsung Chinese Android Phones. In this post, we will share the app link and show you the guide How To Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader using the app.
Benefits of Unlock Bootloader:-
After Unlock Bootloader you can able to install TWRP Recovery, Rooting Installing custom ROM’s and customize the device. Also, you can unbrick the device by the flash boot.img, system.img, recovery.img, userdata.img. You can flash full Rom after unlocking the bootloader.
There are particular disadvantages also. The most critical function of the simple fact your cellphone becomes marginally less protected. If you are not careful, then it is possible for a hacker to break your mobile by installing malicious programs. Some programs normally from banks also limit portions of program’s functionality on unlocked devices.
- Before starting the Bootloader Unlock process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to unlock the device.
- Download the app and read the guide.
How To Download CROM Service App
- You can install the CROM Service app from Galaxy App Store Open Galaxy App on your Samsung device and search for crom.
- Or download the CROM Service App from apkmirror.com CROM Service 1.0.8.
How To Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader on Chinese Variant
1. Firs read Pre-requisites do a complete backup because unlocking bootloader will delete all the data in your Samsung phone.
2. Enable Developer Options, and OEM Unlock from settings.
3. Download the app from Galaxy App or from the apkmirror.com download link enables Unknown Sources from Settings ⇒ Lock Screen & Security to install the app.
4. Install the app and open from the home screen or run after install and follow the instructions app.
5. The app will ask for unlocking the bootloader Select Yes or OK option to Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader.
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand How To Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader just comment below we will surely help you 🙂
Leave a Reply