The Samsung galaxy c5 packs with 16 megapixel of the back rear camera and 8 megapixels of front-facing the camera for selfies. And this phone powered by 2600 mah. This post about the new Galaxy C5 Smart Manager App forAndroid Running device. Screenshots are given below.
In June of 2016, Samsung released Samsung galaxy c5 smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (marshmallow). The Samsung Galaxy has 5.2-inch super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and PPI(pixel per inch) 424.
This smartphone comes with 4 GB of ram and 32/64 GB of internal storage. Galaxy c 5 powered by octa-core 1.5 GHz cortex-a53 Qualcomm msm8952 snapdragon 617 processor.
Move To Table
- Need Rooted Phone.
- Install Root Browser Apk File.
- Follow The Instructions carefully.
- Download The Zip File
⇓⇓ Download The Zip Form Here ⇓⇓
Guide To Enable:-
- First Backup SamsungCamera5.apk From system/priv-app/SmartManager_v3 .
Backup media_profile.xml From system/etc/media_profile.xml.
- Download Apk File.
- Copy and replace SmartManager_v3 To system/priv-app/.
- Copy and replace media_profile.xml To system/etc/ Folder.
- Delete camera app data-cache from settings/applications.
- Wipe cache from recovery or wipe cache and wipe Dalvik.
- Guide To Install Zero Camera MOD For Galaxy S8 And S8+ G950/G955
- Whatsapp Plus V2.92 Mod Apk Download For Android Device
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy ON 5 SM-S550TL (Working Method)
- Install Nokia 8 Camera App On Any Android Device
Note:- You Can Back Any Time To Your Default Manager App By Just Replacing The Stock Manager App.