Download Stable AOSP Android 10 For Zenfone Max Pro M1 [Custom ROM]
Good news for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 user, The developers of this device are fast AF. They made AOSP based stable ROM just after a day of the launch of official Android 10 to some devices. That’s just insane!! You can get much more performance and stability on this ROM, also you will get the experience of stock Android UI. If you are Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 then I really highly recommend to try out this Android 10 ROM For Zenfone Max Pro M1. Just follow the steps and post to know more about Stable AOSP Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1.
About Stable AOSP Android 10:
After the release of Android 10 officially to Pixel devices. Also, Xiaomi surprisingly releasing a stable update for Redmi K20 Pro. Now the developers stunned and gave surprise to the Zenfone max pro m1 users. They released the Stable AOSP Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1 just after a day launch of Android 10 officially. The big thing is the ROM is much stable to use it as a daily driver basis. Below are the features which are working on this ROM.
- Video Playback
Talking about the developer a big thanks to them. All the credits and a big thanks to the SagarMakhar developer of this Android 10 ROM for Zenfone Max Pro M1. The XDA thread of this ROM is attached below in the source. The Zenfone Max Pro M1 users are lucky to have these kinds of developers for sure!!
So What You’ll Need:
(This is especially for Android 10, You must use this recovery to flash the ROM. This recovery will not work for Pie-based ROMs. So you’ll need to use this recovery only for flashing this ROM)
(Use only above listed GAPPS ZIP. Other GAPPS won’t work)
Follow the below procedure, To flash Stable AOSP Android 10 For Zenfone Max Pro M1.
How To Install:
- Make sure you have downloaded only above listed TWRP recovery installed. Download the GAPPS above listed in the download section only and obviously the ROM ZIP file.
- Copy TWRP Image file, GAPPS and ROM ZIP file to your internal storage of phone.
- Reboot your Max Pro M1 into recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery, tap on Install–>Install Image–>Select the TWRP Image which you downloaded earlier.
- Swipe to flash the recovery.
- Now again reboot to recovery, you can select the option reboot to recovery from Reboot options.
- Now in the recovery menu tap on,
- Wipe–>advanced Wipe–>Select the Data, system, vendor, cache, and swipe to wipe the data.
- Do the factory reset, the option available in the Wipe section.
- Now go to Install–>Select the ROM ZIP file–>Swipe to flash the ROM.
- The system will be mounted already Untick it & Remount system and vendor manually then flash Gapps zip.
- Now reboot your phone.
Done, now you have successfully installed the Stable AOSP Android 10 for Zenfone Max Pro M1. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!! Also, like our official Facebook page more instant updates!!