Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root HTC Desire 828
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root HTC Desire 828. Here is the latest TWRP Recovery For HTC Desire 828. Also. We will guide you to root your device. For hell, lots of customizations TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your HTC Desire 828. Also, we will guide you to root HTC Desire 828. HTC Desire 828 is an HTC smartphone which was very popular. We can use ADB fast boot tool to get the stuff done.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu, we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- HTC Desire 828
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Unlock bootloader of HTC from this official Website
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” Magisk v14″ “Magisk Manager”
- Read Guide.
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Pixel 2/XL (Working Method)
- Unofficial TWRP 2.8.7 Recovery And Root Micromax Canvas 5 E481
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Vivo Y51L (Working Method)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy J7 Pro
- Install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For LG G6 and Galaxy Tab S2
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Desire 828:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.1.1-0-****.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device to recovery.
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root HTC Desire 828:-
- Download “Magisk-v14.0.zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk-v14.0.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone Install Magisk Manager.
More Root Guide – HTC Desire 820 Root Install Twrp Recovery
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.